Tesseract Learning, a global leader in learning and training solutions, has released a new version of their learning platform, KREDO. The new features and functionalities will open a seamless learning experience for any organization.
DNA That’ll Alter The Learning Genetics, That’s KREDO
2022 is just around the corner and our priorities to empower the learning space are well beyond the necessities of today and the requirements of tomorrow. KREDO is about mastering the unforeseen expectations of learning space, driven by globalization’s resurgence through the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Tesseract Team has a simple message for everyone. “Learners will now have a ‘User Experience’ to embrace seamlessly, Author’s will now have a ‘User Interface’ to express creatively, managers will now have ‘Defined Permissions’ to govern optimally, and Administrators will now have ‘Technofunctional Rights’ to oversee effectively’.
In other words, we have simplified KREDO to be the ‘people’s-choice’ to be the learning platform that exemplifies being:
You are getting a platform that will catapult your learner’s ratings about a learning journey off the charts.
What We Have In KREDO Is What You Need
1. Distinctive Ecosystem Integration – Whether external content, video platforms, content curated from the web, or even solutions in your existing ecosystem, our APIs provide you with that strong handshake.
2. AI-Based Recommendation and Personalization – Predict, detect, and respond to various learning requirements from learners to resonate with appealing course views or content that triggers interest in them.
3. Rapid Authoring and Publishing – Create the course you envision. Excellent content creation and management co-exist owing to a diverse template library, helping you build any content. And for all your existing or any external SCORM courses, you can import them and publish them to your learner.
4. Learning Paths – Create a journey/curriculum with a focused outcome. Have an approach to create learning interactions through learning paths or a curriculum that makes every learner’s experience memorable.
5. Remediation – Focus on 100% success in your learning outcomes by building competent teams. Assist the learner in bridging an identified gap in learning. Remediation can be learning content within the course, PDF, or a weblink.
6. Memory Boosters – It is common sense that any piece of information you learn, in almost all probability, you’d record that in your mind if it’s repeated. And at times, a scheduled repetition also helps. And memory boosters serve as that carrier to reinforce the connections of what you learned earlier and where you need to reinforce the same.
7. Analytics & Reports – Interpret your reporting data with ease and precision using sharp and distinct learner performance analytics. Both canned and custom reports are made available to look at learner performance and engagement, including reporting the learning business metrics.
8. Gamification – Make learning enjoyable and intriguing through gamification. Based on what you need, our templates drive participation and increase the competitive edge. The gamification outcome will motivate and influence your workforce driving better interactions with your employees, consumers, and partners.
9. Live Meetings with Zoom – Meetings and discussions, organized right at your fingertips, and any role in the platform can set this up. Create any number of online training sessions and meetings directly through the learning platform by connecting with Zoom just once. You can also retrieve recordings for further usage.
10. Social Learning – Create ongoing partnerships through open dialogue. The inclusion of social discussion threads makes peer-to-peer and other interactions seamless and transparent. Best practices are shared and even conceptualized down the road, through various communities.
Join Our Journey…
A sneak peek and short insight. Let’s see if we can get you intrigued to have a conversation with us. We’re set to transform the way you look at a learning platform, and we are moving to a ‘Learning Experience Design’, where we create a learner-centric journey and learner needs are our point of focus. A glimpse of what we mean by a ‘Learning Experience Design’ are outlined below.
The Administration Page
1. Work With Organizational Hierarchies
2. Alter Your Reward Points and Weightages
Within The Architecture & Integration
1. Make Use of Widgets
2. Use Browser Extensions
3. Work Within Microsoft Teams
4. Manage Events Via a Calendar
5. Experience Machine Learning Algorithm
Within The Content Playlist
1. Create a Content Playlist
2. Add Podcasts to Content Playlists
About Catalogs, Courses, Learning Assets
1. Make Use of Multiple Catalogs
2. Search for Courses by Skillset
3. Access Courses Via an Email Link
4. Compare Course Progress Between Learners
5. Recommend Courses Based on Learner Profile
6. Recommend Courses Based on Course Assessment Outcome
On The Home Page
1. Customize the Home Page
1. Create a Skills Taxonomy
2. Access a Built-in Skills Library
3. Create Badges Based on Skills
1. Create Quizzes for Videos
2. Access the No. of Views for Videos